But first, don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter (on the right side of this article) to do not miss anything!
Here is my process:
- Using the G-Pen Brush of Clip Studio Paint I trace the outline in black on a vector layer
- I create a new raster layer and, using the vector layer as a reference layer, I start adding flat colors.
- I create a new raster layer and set it as “multiply”. This one is for the shadows and using a dark red I start adding them.
- Using the Spray brush first and the Droplet than (in white) I add the glitter effect to the dress.
- To make it shine, I also use the Sparkle A and Sparkle B brushes
- I create a new raster layer for the lights and using the white I start adding them.
- I add some shadow also to the gloves using a magenta color.
- Now I focus on the face and I start coloring the eyes. I want them to be hazel/gold. I start with the flat color and I start adding shadows with a dark brown and lights with a light yellow (almost white)
- I use the same process for the lips but using a dark red for the shadows and white for the lights
- Using the black G-Pen I add some rebel hair around her face. I love this moment because the face gets an ultra-feminine and sexy look
- Using the “correct line” tool I increase the size of the outlines where I feel that the figure needs more strength
- Using the Droplet brush I add ink spots in the background
- Using the Rough Wash brush I add the red color splash on her cheeks and then I use the blending brush to smooth them
- Last touch: some shadows on her eyelids for an intense look!
If you enjoy this post, please be sure to take a screenshot and share it out on Instagram and tag me – @manuela_desimone and I’ll be sure to share it on my Instagram Stories as well.
Write them in the comments below
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel