But first don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter (on the right side of this article) to do not miss anything!
Here is my process:
- Using the G-Pen Brush of Clip Studio Paint I trace the outline in black on a vector layer
- I create a new raster layer and, using the vector layer as a reference layer, I start adding flat colors.
- I create a new raster layer for the lights and using the white I start adding them.
- I create a new raster layer and set it as “multiply”. This one is for the shadows and using a violet dark tone I start adding them.
- I add some white elements with the G-Pen.
- Using the Rough Wash brush I add the red color splash around the illustration
- I add on top of all the layers the paper texture in overlay
If you enjoy this post, please be sure to take a screenshot and share it out on Instagram and tag me – @manuela_desimone and I’ll be sure to share it on my Instagram Stories as well.
Write them in the comments below
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel